What is Natural Facelift Massage?
It is a revitalising yet deeply relaxing massage to the face working on mind, body and spirit to encourage balance and well being throughout the whole body.
The origins of this treatment are associated with Eastern techniques incorporating elements of Ayurveda and Anma which are Indian and Japanese massage systems. Over time the treatment has evolved and now includes some Indian Head Massage and Facial Reflexology.
How can it help me?
Natural Facelift Massage may help to:
On a physical level:
- Relax and strengthen the facial muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Allow the tissues to regain elasticity
- Improves lymphatic flow
- Eliminate build up of toxins and waste
- Aid nutrients and oxygen to flow to the skin’s layers, improving skin’s appearance
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by loosening the skin’s natural proteins, collagen and elastin
- Prolong a youthful appearance
- Relieve the cause of tension headaches
- Reduce puffiness around the eyes
On a psychological level:
- Stress relief
- Regulate sleeping patterns
- Promote a sense of general well being
On an energetic level:
- Maintain a steady flow of energy – ‘qi/ chi/ prana’
- Unblock stagnant meridian lines
- Balance the body’s Yin and Yang
What happens when I come for a treatment?
As this is a holistic treatment, the first time you come I will ask you a few general questions to find out more about you, your lifestyle and health.
The treatment takes place lying on a couch and you can remain fully clothed throughout. It will take an hour and in addition to a variety of facial massage techniques I also include elements of Facial Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Hand Reflexology to make it a truly holistic experience.
Generally no oil or cream is used on the face during the treatment although I do use a cleanser and toner at the beginning to prepare the skin. All products I use are natural and organic.
How will I feel afterwards?
You will hopefully feel both rejuvenated and deeply relaxed. I always encourage you to take a few minutes to rest and have glass of water before you leave.
I’d like to know more before I decide if it’s for me...
Do please feel free to give me a call on 07950 314636 to ask any questions or voice any concerns you may have. I am hugely enthusiastic about my therapies and more than happy to talk about them! Alternatively you can email me.
There is no obligation at all to book a treatment although I would always encourage anyone to give it a try!